Saturday, March 18, 2017

This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?Keeping Eyes Open.

Asses online, donkeys to date, monkeys in packs,to dodge, frogs faces, faces of dogs, Love and life, trips to the heavens, birds to fly, great and wonderful sites to see, true blue birds, to stand in the winds. This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?Keeping Eyes Open.  American birds, american dreams, american to lead the way, eagles to fly for the rights. Birds and bees, love and hate, flowers in the trees, on top of the world, higher place to be. Above the snakes, above the frogs, birds to fly to the heavens, trips to the gods on high, high times.This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?

Teachers and students, hats to wear, over the nines, rainbow readers to date, earth angels to stay, love and luck, coins to flip. Light and darkness, sunny and bright, lovers and haters, dazes in court, coins to flip, games on words, tales of tricks, bumps in the road. , Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Pages to turn, history to note, games with dogs, games with snakes, life and love, horns of a goat, love and hate, to change, by the minute. Love and luck, love and hate, sheep and goats, hats and horns of love, ways to view the world, tricks and trades, dimes calls to make. The Very Best Of Heart. Snakes In Grass, Dicks Out Of Box,This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?Keeping Eyes Open.  

Dead and gone, bones in a box, pushing up daisy, in the gardens of the dead. Notes to share of ghosts, spooks and crazies, pushing up daisies, in the gardens in the dark. Jokes on dead, freaks and frogs, ready to push up daisies. Mother Goose stories, bible stories, the whores on donkeys, with their pimps out at night, the night the bastard is born, to save mankind, jokes. Back on the ranch, back in the fields of daisies, dreams and nightmares, on the shores of time, dances in the dark. Back from the beaches in California, trips to the moon, wishes on stars in the dark. This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?Keeping Eyes Open.  

Joys and pains, dances in the rain, joys and pains, birds in the fires. Jumps for joy, song and dance, tales and stories to holler. Hello to arms, high to America birds, to the fingers as the bad, and dead. Dead to rights, dead notes to write, goodness and mercy angels back to back.This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?Keeping Eyes Open.


Freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass, lots of love to share, tales to make the world go around, glory days done. Laughs to delight stories to be told. Hugs and kisses, good and bad, history, of what was, and dreams to cum true. Lots of cum, lots of partners, cum. This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?Keeping Eyes Open.  Good times, history created, not news. SHERI JARROT, 7608512267, IS A CHEAP PROSTITUTE.
This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?
Snakes And Frog Dates: m4w 7608512267: 54 Steven Jarrot?(Upland) casual encounters::Dream guy?…
PLUS.GOOGLE.COM

It's the little memories that will last a lifetime. Success, Perfections, Patterns To Set: Faces, Reflections, Views In Mirrors. Coins Flipped. To Expand, Twists In The Wind, Glory Dazes Done...This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?Keeping Eyes Open.  .To grow, to expand, to change, ways to live, ways to go. Notes of time spent, time in hell, time on the cross, tales to share. Good time, lessons learned, trips to hell and back, hell hounds in the gates.
This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?
Golden Cattle: Sire Licks?Undead and Unstable Still: Hopes, Wishes, Prayers up in the air Golden Cattle: Sire Licks? Undead and Unstable Still: Hopes,… - Kristi Jarrot - Google+
PLUS.GOOGLE.COM

Spinning Tales Told.Horse and Pony Shows, Clowns have left, poker players to the right. This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?Keeping Eyes Open.  Not a Free Ride. Rides along the way, are just a detour of the things that you would like to do but do not want to take the time to consider, because you are not in control of the pace. It is a matter of letting the cows out. So that the cows can come home, only if they are unable to find a new field of grass, and learn how to talk your way into the things that you cannot afford.
This Owl is on my patio...Just staring at me...What to do?

Wolves Hidden: - Holding Out For A Hero: Pink Floyd - The Wall: The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil. Ladies of the night, butches nuts to… - Kristi…
PLUS.GOOGLE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment