Sunday, March 19, 2023

For far too long we’ve torn each other down as a community and now we need to be stronger than ever. If I tagged you, brother, then continue this #challenge.

 

While all the other girls were playing with dolls, I was focused on building a better me.
I never asked for an easier life, I asked for a stronger will.For far too long we’ve torn each other down as a community and now we need to be stronger than ever. If I tagged you, brother, then continue this #challenge.


My life has never been sunshine and roses, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I’ve survived the hard times and evolved with every stumble, fall and mistake.


I learned to rise from the ashes of my failures and become stronger with each conquered mountain.…
Hello.Is this living situation still available. I’m over 55. I work in old town. The location is perfect. Just want to say, I am big and fat, handicap, have to let you know, I smell like shit, and that is normal for me.SEE YOU IN HELL.“Good byes". Alzheimer's Association Don’t get it. PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES.Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.YIKES, HEAD FOR THE HILLS, THE JACKASSES ARE ON THE ROOF, TRYING TO GET IN YOUR POCKET.
No photo description available.
All reactions:
Mis Missy and 156K others


Karl Marx is an historically famous figure but nobody ever mentions his sister, Onya, who invented the starting pistol'Transfer the termination, no relationship with solar company, and that is how it is going to remain, not interested in a transfer of the fees, the Ucc 2 or the Ucc 1. Termination recorded, and remains intact, the terms were not acceptable to the owner of the house. Just saying, that is what she said, end of the assholes on the roof and their free rides. Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team."From Primates to Politicians" is a fascinating journey between the animal side of the human species and politicians.


You crazy!What a great day to be alive still, jumps for joys and pains of the good life, happy with the rewards, happy with the pies in the sky and the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows.Journeys kept, views shared, disable veteran,USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee. Voices in dark, words in waves to share.

No photo description available.
Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.
In addition, the security interest includes the warranty on the referenced collateral. Page 1 of 2 Requested By: , Printed: 1/21/2022 9:55 AM Order: QuickView_ Doc: 2019-509430 DOC #2019-0509430. I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.
No photo description available.
BRUCE VAN HORN, IT'S GOING TO BE A CLOUDY DAY, BUT I'M GOING TO REJOICE THAT I HAVE ANOTHER DAY TO BE ALIVE!HAS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR SIBLINGS CHANGED OVER THE YEARS?GETTING OLDER, WISER, AND GOING WITH THE FLOW.

I AM A BLACK MAN. And as a black man I vow to build my brothers and not destroy them. It’s TIME we stood together as one. Thank you @calibredjd for delivering this challenge to me! I will not let you down!
For far too long we’ve torn each other down as a community and now we need to be stronger than ever. If I tagged you, brother, then continue this #challenge. Post a pic of yourself and tag other brothers to further build and boost! If I didn’t tag you, I’m sorry but still continue this movement! Together we can win!! #AboutTime

No comments:

Post a Comment