Monday, July 10, 2023

Text or call me 9492125063. THIER' BULLSHIT' about the Grail.. I'M TURNING IT OFF

 THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~ “Unless.We can meet in the parking structure at metro point. Text or call me 9492125063. THIER' BULLSHIT' about the Grail.. I'M TURNING IT OFF

May be an image of woodpecker

"No voice has ever spoken such transcendent truth with such authority and communicated it so effectively. It will be many generations before... Text or call me 9492125063. THIER' BULLSHIT' about the Grail.. I'M TURNING IT OFF

No photo description available.

ORGANIZATION'S NAME | Sungevity USB Residential 2012, LLC ."Reality cannot be ignored except at a price; and the longer the ignorance is persisted in, the higher and more terrible becomes the price that must be paid."Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .It appears I narrowly escaped this solar panel scam.Text or call me 9492125063. THIER' BULLSHIT' about the Grail.. I'M TURNING IT OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment