Friday, March 22, 2024

Trades .Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'.

 NEVER FORGET IT .HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .Be weird. DRESSED. 'HAVE FUN!'Happy Hanukkah.


Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.

Image Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.


Congratulate Jennifer Aguilar-Shamoo for 1 year at Active Realty, Inc


Rachel Gaylnn Jarrot, a sucker for free, hits and misses, dances in the mud. Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, family affairs, heads to count.EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT. White Witch Out Of Fucks To Give.
I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. -I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Not a doggy bus. Write and rites, horse and pony shows, cowboys jacks and bag, boy games to play.Trades .Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'.

Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N' Roses - Civil War.AMEN! People beware:There's a shift occurring in multifamily from a seller's market to a buyer's market. And my friend is looking for partners. Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point. Sarah Speaks Up, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Tops.
May be an image of fireworks and text

The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Not a doggy bus. Write and rites, horse and pony shows, cowboys jacks and bag, boy games to play.Shimmer and Shine story.


'Try and ghost me now bitch' .  Desert Rats: Indio Fuck Fests. Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints.RV Dreamer.Desert Rats: Indio Fuck Fests: Fuck Friends, Party Times Happy Holidays. No photo description available. The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: 



Coins To Flip, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks 2 Fame. Not.Chicks dig it. Walk-in confidence, not fear or cockiness.Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services.I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. -I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Not a doggy bus.Shimmer and Shine story.Don't be shocked if the world seems to have flipped upside down... More for Aquarius .✔️ HÖRNY BOSS .Her Ruthless Lover ‼️ Repost .Trades .Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'.



Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone! 'These "People who love your dumbass posts" Are they in the room with us right now? @wtfyoumeme1' 

 
  
  
Fact's avatar

No relationship is ever a waste of time. If it didn't bring you what you want, it taught you what you don't want. 


NEVER FORGET IT .HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .Be weird. DRESSED. 'HAVE FUN!'Happy Hanukkah.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?


 Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Not a doggy bus. Write and rites, horse and pony shows, cowboys jacks and bag, boy games to play.




A TWISTED PROPHECY. Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time . YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID, ME Either, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:


George Conway��'s avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment