Friday, June 18, 2021

I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

  


Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young .Mountains To Climb — Smooching Frogs.Daily Journey.Elephants in the heads, campers on the desert, moving on, time to keep moving forward. Lessons to learn, teachers and students, watches on land, watches on pictures, watches and ways to keep life in the present.

 


One Fine Day.Great And Wonderful, Daily Lessons.Happy Birthday...Party-on Wonder woman!!!!!I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. 


Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.  I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.   One Fine Day.Great And Wonderful, Daily Lessons.Happy Birthday...Party-on Wonder woman!!!!!

One Fine Day.Great And Wonderful, Daily Lessons.Happy Birthday...Party-on Wonder woman!!!!!I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. 

Inline image


Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.One Fine Day.Great And Wonderful, Daily Lessons.Happy Birthday...Party-on Wonder woman!!!!!I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. 


DREAMWORKSWISHESONSTARSDAILY.BLOGSPOT.COMCows to call home, pages to books.
Inline image


Frank Agresti , Retards, rejects, assholes, family affairs, head counts: Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti.Songs Played. Daily walks. Love, love, love! It is NOT. Happy Birthday...Party-on Wonder woman!!!!!
Inline image


Fuck views of others, get up and dance away. Rather consensus.Tips Prince Frogg Upland Tips.Good Time FrogsTrips To Hell And Back.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Happy Birthday...Party-on Wonder woman!!!!!
Inline image


Be disciplined, stay the course when things go south. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.Happy Birthday...Party-on Wonder woman!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment