Thursday, June 17, 2021

Simple, right? Choose Your Own Happiness.The little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning.Twisted Sister

 Happy and sad, gifts of tales to share, lights on for next season of classes on the sands of time.  People beware:It's not only important to add years to your life but to life to your years. Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .

Police are searching for burglars suspected of looting a 3-foot-tall safe packed with $10 million of jewelry and cash Friday from a Hancock Park home. I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU, WITH HUGS AND KISSES.'

Simple, right? Choose Your Own Happiness.The little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin.Welcoming all the insightful quotes.

Veterans Blue Oceans To Create:Sounds like you belong at a Renaissance Fair or you are smoking some gangbuster 420 as I am older than you are and you sound like you are out in space... Positivity.. Love .Simple, right? Choose Your Own Happiness.The little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning.Twisted Sister



Barry White - Practice What You Preach:Dances with wolves, dances with frogs, decades of dances on the right sides. Write and rites, tales told, stories left, gifts to share.STAYING HOME SAVING LIVES'.Simple, right? Choose Your Own Happiness.The little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning.Twisted Sister Beaches and Dreams: Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared. Pigs, Hogs, Retards, Free Rides For Ducks, Dicks, Donkey Packs, Monkeys To Dodge. Funny Faces.Angels In Host, Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers, Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come.Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches, Disneyland Freaks, Men And Mice, Glory Tales In Hell. Heads To Count, Bucks To Be Made, Nazi At Work. What would you want on your Tombstone? A recent offering of perspectives on life that may be of interest… Food to eat.Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home, Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs. Inline image I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'HATE HAS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING BUT LOVE IS UNREASONABLE.Feel free to text me on :+13149478575.Ok CL'ers... I'm hoping someone out there will be kind enough to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment