Monday, June 24, 2019

Good wins again, good times, dances in the heavens. Snakes In Grass, Charms Of Rats: Disneyland Mice, Silent Knights, Nazi Camps, Cattle Runs. 900 Heads A Hour. Cash Cows Runs.

Image result for Original of you.



Dreams To Grow, Nuts And Rotten Apples.Out Of Fucks.Frank Agresti. Snakes In Grass, Charms Of Rats: Disneyland Mice, Silent Knights, Nazi Camps, Cattle Runs. 900 Heads A Hour. Cash Cows Runs. NEW YORK CITY
image1.jpeg
In the 714 area code...  PANTY DRESSER,LOVE TO WEAR LINGERIE  non passable. masculine, versatile. Fun to be with, bi, 8 in cut cock, looking for local hook up with another dresser or panty lover M or F. I am a closet dresser, open minded, adventurous, exhibitionist, discrete, considerate and sincere, attractive, well groomed, easy going and fun to be with. I am versatile, open minded and STD FREE. I love wearing all white lacy and sheer stockings, garters, bra and string bikini panties wet with lube. Snakes In Grass, Charms Of Rats: Disneyland Mice, Silent Knights, Nazi Camps, Cattle Runs. 900 Heads A Hour. Cash Cows Runs. NEW YORK CITY

 I love to play with rubber toys (large), lubes, mirrors, baths/showers, fucking and sucking, giving and getting.  I love the feel of penetration of a large hard cock deep inside of me, wet with lube. I love to expose and exhibit myself dressed to another person but its almost impossible to find or meet someone with same taste.  I am not a freak, weirdo, psycho or a thief. I am sincere, considerate, straight acting, yet, I have been with only about a handful of encounters. Snakes In Grass, Charms Of Rats: Disneyland Mice, Silent Knights, Nazi Camps, Cattle Runs. 900 Heads A Hour. Cash Cows Runs. NEW YORK CITY

I am not looking to look like a girl but just to feel and see myself in the lingerie image.....sometimes makeup, wig, dress like those sheer tight and short spaghetti strap numbers. My favorite lingerie is all white and lacy and sheer and tight and wet. I love girls/women in panties, lingerie or bikinis. .  I love women. but I also love sucking a rock hard cock in a pair of tight panties.Snakes In Grass, Charms Of Rats: Disneyland Mice, Silent Knights, Nazi Camps, Cattle Runs. 900 Heads A Hour. Cash Cows Runs. NEW YORK CITY

Image result for Original of you.


Good wins again, good times, dances in the heavens. Snakes In Grass, Charms Of Rats: Disneyland Mice, Silent Knights, Nazi Camps, Cattle Runs. 900 Heads A Hour. Cash Cows Runs. NEW YORK CITY  Related to  Martina Candelario  Gilbert Candelario  Jaime Candelario       PANORAMA CITY, CA   Lived in  San Diego CA  Chula Vista CA  Related to  Rafael Arroyo  Raquel Arroyo    Also known as   Raul R Candelario

No comments:

Post a Comment