Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Insane*Naughty*Love Kisses, and hugs, songs to sing, plenty of fish in the seas. Pssstt! As God forgives us, practice forgiveness of Others and Self. Rachel Jarrot,

 Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!ON THE RUN, WHAT?! We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites.For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.‘'

 As God forgives us, practice forgiveness of Others and Self. Rachel Jarrot,

  •  As God forgives us, practice forgiveness of Others and Self. Rachel Jarrot, 7609020855- butch to date for the fun and games, parked on the ...Love Theory” New Edition - If It Isn't Love:WHO IS IN JAIL . Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.
  • Pennies Dances: Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My, Balls To Hoes, Flags To Fly,
    Cow to Buffalo: Frogs, Snakes, Hackers, Monkeys To Dodge.To do again and again. Jewish whales, family affairs, Cons to run.Love Theory” New Edition - If It Isn't Love:WHO IS IN JAIL . Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.
    The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY. As God forgives us, practice forgiveness of Others and Se... ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.
Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.
This makes me sad the sick humans this is uncalled for to hate and allow them to attend a peaceful march! Yet hide behind masks! Such cowards! Never ignore someone who cares for you, because someday you'll realize you've lost a diamond while you were busy collecting stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment