Friday, June 14, 2024

Shimmer and Shine story.Sunrun solar power,Blame who? It's Still Rock and Roll To Me . I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.



Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,You:common crazy?So you can’t delineate movies from real life I guess. I mean you’re right, he’s no Kyle Rittenhouse!

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up. Shimmer and Shine story.Sunrun solar power,Blame who? It's Still Rock and Roll To Me . I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Three sets of eyes open. Hands to hips, hands to stand, one nut, in a party of seven. Coins to flip, love, luck, lights, angels in hosts.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.Shimmer and Shine story.Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it.It’s NOW or NEVER.



Bumps in the road, tricks and trades. Frogs and snakes in the dogwood trees. One Nut To Stand, Dogwood Trees, Monkey Rites 2016..Veterans: Mickey Mouse's Birthday - 18 November: Cheers And Chaps....Dream Life, Once Right, Freddy Allen......Pieces of a Dream - Broken Hearts, Broken Dreams, Wings Broken 2 Broken Harts, Roses Red Notes.




 It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨Couple who named their baby after Hitler found guilty of terrorist actions. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Captain Kristen Gabel | USC Price School


Captain Kristen Gabel is a Marine Officer Instructor at Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps Unit Los Angeles Consortium.All of us, the light is on to stay, thirds eyes to the layers of fools, frogs,spiders and snakes and worms, twists and turns in the mud.


Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be decent human beings. It costs nothing. Glory dazes to come.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―

UNDERCOVER GANGSTER - POLICE OFFICER ROBERT SOLE TELLS HIS STORY. THE RABBIT HOLE.FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO’.SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS. HOW TO PAY SPRUCE POWER? YOU CAN ALSO USE BILL PAY THROUGH YOUR BANK'S ONLINE BILL PAY SERVICE.


Happy hearts, happy hands, lots of joy and pleasures share, family members.Voices, Views, Values, Visits To The Dead, Fallen Stars, Windy Knights, Frogs In The End.Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be decent human beings. It costs nothing. Glory dazes to come.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―

 Cash forever, gifts waiting for you, write the paperwork for the stories, that will give you cash for the time served.Same Home Depot, just cheaper. Literally played out on the Balcony with My BabyBelle, Oh My God, Views Shared, Good Times.Wheels, Live And Learn, ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Glory…


It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨Couple who named their baby after Hitler found guilty of terrorist actions. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.


FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO’.SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS. HOW TO PAY SPRUCE POWER? YOU CAN ALSO USE BILL PAY THROUGH YOUR BANK'S ONLINE BILL PAY SERVICE.



Could You Use Some Extra Cash?
 Shimmer and Shine story.Sunrun solar power,Blame who? It's Still Rock and Roll To Me . I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Rocks to roll, gems to love, it is still rock and roll to me, sons to shine, bright, in the middle of the night.With out a doubt ,THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts.

Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.
I AM CALLING FOR AN IMMEDIATE RAMP UP IN GORILLA GLUE PRODUCTION TO STOP THE MONKEY POX 2. Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth.

Rocks to roll, gems to love, it is still rock and roll to me, sons to shine, bright, in the middle of the night.With out a doubt ,THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment